Three Bean Chili Recipe
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Total Time 55 minutes
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 large tomato chopped
- 32 ounces tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- 1 14- ounce can Bush's Reduced Sodium Pinto Beans drained
- 1 14- ounce can Bush's Reduced Sodium Dark Red Kidney Beans drained
- 1 14- ounce can Bush's Reduced Sodium Great Northern Beans drained
- 1 10- ounce can Rotel diced tomatoes with green chilies medium
- 1 1.25 ounce package McCormick mild chili seasoning
In a large stock pot, brown ground beef. Once browned, drain grease.
Add the remaining items and stir together.
Cook over medium heat until vegetables are tender, approximately 30 minutes.