Low Carb Beefy Asian Slaw
This low carb beefy Asian Slaw recipe is full of flavor and a great weeknight meal!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 1 lb lean ground beef we prefer Certified Angus Beef
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 3 green onions sliced
- 10 ounces Cruciferous Crunch Slaw or original shredded cabbage slaw
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
In a large saucepan, brown ground beef and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Remove ground beef and drain excess fat. Set aside.
In the same large saucepan, heat the coconut oil. Sauté garlic, onions, and slaw in oil until slaw is cooked to desired tenderness.
Stir in the soy sauce, Sriracha sauce, ginger and white vinegar.
Add back in the cooked ground beef. Mix well and serve.
For stuffed peppers, bake in cored bell peppers at 350° for 20 minutes.