Today I’m sharing an amazing $800ARV 360 Bakeware Giveaway plus a festive recipe for Spiced Eggnog Snack Cake!
I love you all…I hope you know that! As a special “thank you” for being the best readers a girl could ask for, I’m teaming together with some of my favorite blogging friends to bring you a GIVEAWAY of epic proportions.
This week, you have the chance to win $800 in 360 Bakeware! This is amazing bakeware…some of the best you’ll find on the market! My experience in baking with it has been fantastic. I love the handles on the cake pans (makes it super easy to bring it in and out of the oven), the bakeware cooks evenly – every single time, the Satin finish shows less marking from slicing or scraping as opposed to the bright, polished finish. It’s down right beautiful bakeware and I really think you’ll love using it!
I’ve baked so many things in my 360 Bakeware… pie, cookies, cake, corn bread… and everything has turned out perfect.
This Spiced Eggnog Snack Cake is just one of the many things I’ve used this bakeware for this holiday season. The cake was so good, I actually think I’m going to bake up a few more to give as neighbor gifts for the holidays! The eggnog flavor is just perfect… it is strong enough to know that it’s supposed to taste like eggnog, but it’s not over powering at all. Even those people who don’t go crazy for eggnog this time of year will love this cake. My husband is one of those people who doesn’t love eggnog, and he’s eaten the most of this cake out of everyone in our family! You can find the Spiced Eggnog Snack Cake recipe below the widget for the giveaway.
Now, shall we get on with the giveaway?
360 Bakeware Giveaway Details:
Giveaway starts: 8:00 AM EDT on Monday, December 8th
Giveaway ends: 11:59 PM EDT on Sunday, December 14th
PRIZE: One winner will win the following 360 Bakeware set worth $800 (Exact RV is $799.75).
Spiced Eggnog Snack Cake
For the Cake
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup honey
For the Eggnog Frosting
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/4 cup eggnog
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
For the cake
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- In the bowl of an electric stand mixer, blend together the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg, and salt.
- Slowly add the applesauce, eggs, vegetable oil and then the honey. Mix together until dry and wet ingredients are incorporated.
- Pour into a 9 inch round cake pan, sprayed with non stick cooking spray. Bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool completely before frosting.
For the eggnog frosting
- Blend the butter and powdered sugar together until incorporated. Add the eggnog, salt and nutmeg, and mix on high for several minutes until soft and fluffy.
- Spread prepared frosting over the cooled snack cake and serve.
Disclosure: This giveaway is being sponsored by 360 Cookware. It is not affiliated with Pinterest, Instagram or Twitter.
Disclosure: This blog post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.