Ice cream, honey and Diamond brand sliced almonds come together to make a milkshake flavor that will surely become a favorite!
I am such a follower…
Did you see all the Milkshake Week posts last week all over the internet? My friends Julie and Lindsay hosted a week long event dedicated to milkshakes. I wasn’t able to participate because I had too much going on that week, but boy was I influenced! Every single night after seeing milkshake after milkshake, I was craving milkshakes like crazy!
Milkshake Week may be over and I may be late to the party but I had to pay homage to my favorite ice cream treat.
What I love about milkshakes is the absolute versatility of them. You could probably have a different milkshake flavor every day of the year with all the various mix-ins and combination ideas for them.
This milkshake recipe was inspired by one of my favorite lunch sandwiches… almond butter with honey – sprinkled with a few extra sliced almonds. I love the taste of honey and almonds. Adding those flavors to a milkshake? All the better!
If you are looking for something a little different when it comes to you next milkshake, I highly recommend giving this Honey Almond Milkshake treat a try! You’ll be glad you did.
Honey Almond Milkshake
- 3 scoops vanilla ice cream divided
- 1 cup milk
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons almond butter
- 1/4 cup sliced Diamond brand Almonds plus more to garnish
- Place 2 scoops vanilla ice cream, milk, honey, almond butter and 1/4 cup sliced Diamond brand almonds in a blender. Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into a tall milkshake glass, leaving a little bit of room at the top.
- Add additional scoop of ice cream into the glass and top with additional sliced almonds for garnish.
- Serve immediately.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Diamond Nuts. All opinions expressed are my own.