This festive and flavorful baked brie recipe is topped with toasted Fisher Nut’s Walnuts, honey and dried cranberries!
This time of year, I begin to get frequent requests for party appetizer recipes. The truth is, the appetizer category here on Dine & Dish is a little sparse. It’s not that I don’t make appetizers… I guess I just don’t photograph them and post about them. I think it’s about time I beef up my appetizer section for you, so I’m going to start with one of my absolute favorite and oh so easy things to make…baked brie.
Go to any party where baked brie is being served, and you’ll probably notice that it’s one of the very first things to be devoured. People love hot and melty cheese, don’t they? What I love about most baked brie is that it is such a versatile thing to make. You can go savory, like I did with this Baked Brie and Caramelized Onions recipe or you can go sweet, like this Cranberry Walnut Baked Brie recipe I’m sharing today. Baked Brie is really such an easy food to get creative with based on your own flavor preferences.
Topping Baked Brie with honey, toasted Fisher’s Nuts walnuts and cranberries is the most simple, yet flavorful appetizer. It’s festive enough for all the holiday parties your attending, and cheesy enough to serve the boys watching football. You really can’t go wrong with this recipe!
So to my friends who have asked me for a great appetizer recipe this holiday season, here it is! Cranberry Walnut Baked Brie recipe is my answer to a simple and delicious appetizer for the holidays. Enjoy!
Need more recipe ideas? Fisher Nuts is one of the only brands of recipe nuts without preservatives and they have a great selection of recipes on their website. Make sure to check out out for more favorites!
Cranberry Walnut Baked Brie Recipe
- 1 small wheel of Brie
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup Fisher Walnut Halves and Pieces
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Crackers for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place cheese on a rimmed baking sheet; bake until softened, approximately 20 minutes. Transfer to a serving plate; cool about 10 minutes.
- While cheese cools, walnuts and cranberries on a clean baking sheet and sprinkle with Kosher salt; bake until toasted and fragrant, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Drizzle honey over the brie then sprinkle the walnut/cranberry mixture over the cheese.
- Serve warm with crackers.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Fisher. The opinions and text are all mine.