I told myself I wasn’t going to post again until the new design was live, but I can’t do that to you! I can’t keep this delicious, comforting, one pot meal from you any longer.
What do I love about this dish? I love that it is streamlined, simple and not complex. It’s a dump it all in and pretty much forget about it until it’s done, then gobble it up kind of meal.
You’ll notice when my new design goes live I’m going for a more simple, clean and less complex kind of look, which is the exact direction I’m attempting to steer my life in. It’s not easy to give up some of the things required to make life a little more simple, but I’m discovering that it’s well worth it.
This will be my last post before the new site goes live. Make sure to sign up for Dine & Dish updates via email, so you’ll be among the first to see the new look! You’ll also find out before anyone else about a unique giveaway I’m hosting to celebrate a new look after almost 6 years of no change. I can’t wait to share it all with you.
In the meantime, put a pot of Sausage and Bush’s Bean Ragout in your oven. It’s simplicity at its finest. Enjoy!
One Pot Sausage and Bush’s Beans Ragout
- 1 18 ounce package Kielbasa sliced into 1/4 inch disks
- 1 18 ounce package Sweet Italian sausage links
- 2 14.5 ounce cans diced tomatoes
- 1 large onion quartered
- 4 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 3 bay leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 2 cans Bush's Great Northern beans undrained
- 1 can Bush's Mayocoba beans undrained
- Preheat oven to 425°
- In a large oven proof French Oven, mix sausages, diced tomatoes, onion, garlic cloves, olive oil, Italian seasoning, bay leaves, salt and pepper.
- Cook for 45 minutes.
- Remove pot from oven and stir in beans.
- Cook an additional 10 minutes, or until beans are heated through.
- Remove bay leaves and serve ragout alone or over rice.
I’m honored to be a paid brand ambassador for Bush’s Beans. All opinions expressed are my own.