This giveaway is now closed. The winner was Ashley Curcio. Thanks to all who entered!
Before I had my first Le Creuset I just didn’t get it. What was it about these colorful pots that warranted all the attention they received from culinary enthusiasts. Sure, they were beautiful, but there had to be more to these pans then just their good looks.
A couple of years ago, I bought my first Le Creuset. A gorgeous, signature red, Round French Oven. The very first thing I made in my Le Creuset was my my mom’s recipe for Homemade Chicken and Noodles. The pot held and distributed the heat evenly and cleanup was a breeze.
What I’ve learned throughout the years though is Le Creuset cookware is more than just performance. We are up to four Le Creuset pans now, adding to our collection a little at a time. What I love about my Le Creuset pieces is knowing that although they are a bit to invest in up front, they will last a lifetime. I can picture my daughters as adults, standing over a stove, making my mom’s chicken and noodle recipe in the same Le Creuset I use now. I love to think that no matter what happens, memories of our time together in the kitchen will come flooding back to them each time they pull out one of these special pots to use.
Our friends at Le Creuset are doing a big blog tour giveaway. They want to give one lucky Dine & Dish reader a beautiful 3.5 quart round French Oven. In addition to the giveaway on Dine & Dish, the following friends have great giveaways as well. After you enter my giveaway, make sure to visit:
- Gourmande in the Kitchen for a Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Skillet
- Food for My Family for a Le Creuset Cast Iron Crepe Pan
- Bakers Royale for a Le Creuset 16 Quart Stockpot
- I Am Baker for a Le Creuset Baking Dish Set
- Tidy Mom for a Le Creuset 3 1/2 Quart Braiser
To enter the Dine & Dish giveaway for a Le Creuset 3.5 Quart Round French Oven, simply visit the Le Creuset website then leave a comment on this post telling me what one item you would most love to have.
For additional entries:
- Become a fan of Le Creuset on Facebook Leave a separate comment on this post indicating you’ve completed this.
- Tweet the following: It’s a #LeCreusetholiday Enter to #win a @LeCreuset 3-1/2Qt. French Oven (ARV $220) via @DineandDish #giveaway http://su.pr/2Lsl1i Leave a separate comment on this post indicating you’ve completed this.
- Share the link to this post with your facebook friends. Leave a comment on this post indicating you’ve completed this.
All entries must be received by midnight, CST on Sunday, December 18th. Winner will be chosen via Random.org and will be notified via valid email address. Le Creuset will choose the color of the item and asks that the winner allow 14-21 days for delivery.
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Le Creuset. All opinions expressed are my own.
Disclosure: This blog post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.