This Cajun Cauliflower Rice Bowl recipe featuring Gorton’s Cajun Grilled Alaskan Pollock is only 2 Weight Watchers Smart Points per serving. Flavorful and filling! This recipe was created in partnership with Gorton’s Seafood.
If you are on Weight Watchers like I am, then you fully understand how awesome it is to discover low smart point foods that are easy and convenient to make. I’ve been turning to the good old cauliflower rice bowl for something quick and tasty most days for lunch, however I’ve struggled to find an easy protein to pair with it.
Recently I discovered Gorton’s Cajun Grilled Seafood Fillets and lunch has never been easier. With 11 different varieties of grilled seafood fillets available, I can switch things up each day at lunch and not get bored. It’s a Weight Watchers Freestyle follower dream come true. The best part? Many of the seafood fillets are only 1 Weight Watchers Smart point per serving!
This Cajun Cauliflower Rice Bowl recipe is one of my favorites to pair with the Gorton’s Cajun Grilled Alaskan Pollock. The cauliflower rice bowl is full of flavor thanks to chopped bell peppers, onion, tomatoes and spicy Cajun seasoning. It pairs perfectly with the zesty flavors of the grilled Alaskan Pollock. The best part about it is this entire meal is incredibly low carb and high protein. Anyone following Weight Watchers, the Ketogenic diet or anyone just living a healthy lifestyle will love this protein packed recipe.
Check out all the different varieties of Gorton’s Seafood Grilled fillets today. They are sure to become a staple if you are looking to keep mealtime healthy and interesting. Enjoy!
- 1 Gorton's Cajun Grilled Alaskan Pollock fillet
- ½ teaspoon coconut oil (EVOO can be used as a substitute)
- 1 cup cauliflower rice
- ¼ cup chopped bell pepper
- ¼ cup chopped yellow onion
- ¼ cup chopped tomato, seeds removed
- ½ teaspoon Cajun Seasoning
- 1 pinch Kosher salt
- Cook Gorton's Cajun Grilled Alaskan Pollock fillet in oven according to package directions.
- While the fillet is cooking, heat coconut oil in a small skillet over medium heat.
- Add cauliflower rice, bell pepper and onion to the skillet and sauté, until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in Cajun seasoning and a pinch of salt, to taste.
- Remove vegetables from the skillet and place in a single serving bowl. Top with cooked Gorton's Cajun Grilled Alaskan Pollock fillet and enjoy.
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Gorton’s Seafood. All opinions expressed are my own.
Check out the Gorton’s Seafood website for a variety of excellent and easy seafood recipes!