My husband is out of town all week this week on business. While he is enjoying all the fine dining New York establishments on his company’s dime, the kids and I are going to be attempting to have somewhat decent meals at home. My instinct is just to feed them cereal every night, but I guess that wouldn’t be very appropriate, now would it? Instead, I’ve planned meals that they like…mostly centered around pasta!
Join Menu Planning Monday. More information can be found at I’m an Organizing Junkie!
- Monday – Bierocks from Delicious! Delicious!
- Tuesday – Penny with Pumpkin Cream Sauce from Everyday with Rachael Ray
- Wednesday – Church Mother’s Circle Kickoff (eat out prior!)
- Thursday – Cheesy Baked Shells and Broccoli from Real Simple Magazine
- Friday – Homemade Pizza
- Saturday – Angel Hair with Spicy Shrimp from Real Simple Magazine
- Sunday – White Bean Chicken Chili from Dine & Dish
- If you are participating in Adopt-A-Blogger 2 and haven’t heard from your partner, please contact me ASAP! Also, if you are an experienced blogger and missed out on adopting someone, we still have newbies who want to be adopted. Just let me know!
- The winner of the Country Bob’s Cookbook is Lan from Angry Asian Creations. Congratulations to you!
- Remember to enter the Dine & Dish giveaway from Cabaret Chocolate for a jar of their delicious Brewed Chocolate! More info can be found HERE.