Smooth and creamy PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese and fresh, summer peaches are the perfect pair in this Peaches and Cream No Bake Cheesecake Dessert Recipe.
If you follow me on Instagram (and I’d love to have you, by the way) you may have noticed that the Dine & Dish family has hit a little bit of a rough patch this past weekend. What started out as a fun filled day at Grand Falls in Joplin, MO…
…turned into Kelly breaking her leg (tibia and fibula right up by her knee and possibly something wrong with her hip). She’ll be spending the rest of the summer in a full cast, with crutches and a wheelchair. So, bad day? Indeed.
At least she has a good story to go along with it! And at least I had just made this cheesecake to share on National Cheesecake Day. I mean, I don’t condone emotional eating, but if you are going to drown your sorrows, you might as well do it in the best food around, don’t you think?
Cheesecake, especially creamy no-bake cheesecake made with PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, has been my absolute favorite dessert since I was a kid. It was my requested cake at all my birthday parties since I could express an opinion. Had I know there was a National Cheesecake Day when I was a kid, I’m sure I would have convinced my mom to host a cheesecake party. I love cheesecake that much!
This recipe was adapted from a no-bake cheesecake recipe on the Kraft Foods website. If you love cheesecake, make sure you check out their recipe page to find more cheesecake recipes featuring PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese!
- 2 sleeves graham crackers
- 6 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 4 8 ounce packages PHILADELPHIA cream cheese, softened
- 1 3 ounce package JELL-O Peach Flavor Gelatin
- 1 8 ounce tub COOL WHIP whipped topping, thawed
- 4 fresh peaches, chopped
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- Place graham crackers into a large capacity food processor and process until turned into crumbs. Add ¼ cup sugar and melted butter and pulse until well combined.
- Press graham cracker crumb mixture into the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan. Place in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Clean your food processor bowl, then add softened PHILADELPHIA cream cheese and ¾ cup sugar. Process until smooth. Add peach flavored gelatin and pulse until the cream cheese mixture is a soft peach color.
- Pour into a large bowl and fold in COOL WHIP.
- Pour mixture over graham cracker crust in the 9x13 pan. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- In the meantime, place chopped peaches, sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon in a saucepan and heat for 10 minutes over medium low heat, stirring continuously. Once peaches are softened and juice becomes slightly thick, remove from heat and stir in vanilla. Let cool.
- To serve, plate one square of cheesecake then top with peaches. Serve immediately.
Disclosure: I’m proud to be a compensated ambassador, bringing you delicious content and recipes featuring PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese. As always, all opinions expressed are my own.