I’m honored to be a part of the 2013 Kraft Tastemaker Community, where I am teaming up with Kraft Foods to bring you family friendly recipes using common ingredients found in your pantry!
I really love watching the winter Olympics. I always have.
I remember being a little girl and pretending to ice skate around our living room while we watched the competition. I was convinced I had natural talent, even though I had never actually put on a pair of ice skates before!
When the winter Olympics are on TV, it is one thing my entire family of 6 can agree on watching. There’s just something so captivating about seeing the best of the best compete for the Gold!
Everyone knows that while watching elite athletes perform their talents, it is only appropriate to make sure our plates are stacked with great snacks as we cheer them on. I found this Tomato-Basil Queso recipe on the Kraft website and I fell absolutely in love. There’s nothing quite like a chip loaded with veggies and cheese to give you the kind of stamina you need for tv watching
Have you been watching the 2014 Winter Olympics? You can find recipes like this and other queso dip recipes over on the Kraft Foods website! Go team USA!
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3 cups KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 16 flour tortillas (8 inch), warmed (I omitted this and used tortilla chips)
- Heat dressing in large skillet on medium heat. Add tomatoes, onions, garlic and crushed pepper; Top with cheese; cover.
- Cook 5 min. or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with basil. Serve with tortillas.
Disclosure: I’m honored to be part of the Kraft Tastemaker community. I have been compensated for my time and ingredients. All opinions expressed are my own.