A tasty and hearty Taco Chili to help fuel your family at dinnertime. Thank you to my friends at Wholly Guacamole for sponsoring this post and giveaway.
During the colder months, our family tends to fall into a weekly routine of having certain foods on certain days. Taco Tuesday, Pizza Friday, Soup and Chili Thursday, etc. Somedays, we get a little crazy and decide to mix things up a bit. This Taco Chili happens to be one example our crazy antics!
We love Tacos in the Dine & Dish house. We love Chili too. So, I thought, what about combining the two and making a Taco Chili? Instead of traditional chili seasoning, I used homemade Taco seasoning, amped up the flavor with some Wholly Salsa and topped it off with a generous dollop of Wholly Guacamole.
This recipe is a keeper… I can definitely see it making the way into our regular rotation. It’s how we live it up around here… making changes to our weekly menu rotation is a big, big deal We’re wild like that.
My friends at Wholly Guacamole have generously offered to give FOUR lucky Dine & Dish readers the chance to win a fabulous prize package! Three entrants will win a $25 Wholly Guacamole Coupon and ONE winner will receive a cooler full of fresh Wholly Guacamole products. Make sure to check out the PromoSimple widget out below the recipe to enter! Enjoy!
- 1 pound ground beef, browned and grease drained
- 3 Tablespoons Homemade Taco Seasoning
- 1 16 ounce can Bush's Black Beans
- 1 16 ounce can Bush's Kidney Beans
- 1 10 ounce container Wholly Salsa, medium
- 2 cups Whole Kernel Corn, cooked
- 1 cup Wholly Guacamole
- Shredded cheddar cheese, optional
- Baked tortilla strips or chips, opitonal
- In a medium stock pot, brown ground beef and drain grease. Add taco seasoning and beans. Cook over medium heat until heated through, approximately 5 minutes.
- Add Wholly Salsa and cooked Corn. Stir until well blended until heated through, approximately 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and ladle into bowls. Garnish with a generous tablespoon of Wholly Guacamole, shredded cheese and baked tortilla strips or chips.
- Serve hot.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Wholly Guacamole. All opinions expressed are my own.