Wake up Breakfast with this California Avocados Recipe Linkup and Giveaway with $1600 in GREAT prizes! Sponsored by California Avocados.
(Sweet Potato Hash with Avocado Sauce photo courtesy of Cookin’ Canuck)
Friends, the time has come! Dara from Cookin’ Canuck and I have teased you for weeks, but now the day is finally here! It’s the official launch of the California Avocados Recipe Link Up party with $1600 in prizes to be shared! Are you ready to share your favorite California Avocado breakfast recipes? We sure are ready to see them!
So, here’s the scoop…
First and foremost, the prizes. The giveaway includes:
- Two $500 American Express gift cards
- Two $250 American Express gift cards
- Two California Avocado gift baskets, valued at $75 US each
The link-up party:
How do you participate in the Wake Up Breakfast with California Avocados Link-Up? Bloggers and non-bloggers alike can participate! It’s super simple for everyone to submit a recipe (or 3!)
1) Get busy cooking breakfast with California avocados and post your recipe on your blog. You can enter up to 3 recipes. It is fine to use recipes that are previously posted on your blog, as long as you add the info in 3) and 4).
If you don’t have a blog, that’s okay. Just leave your recipe in the comments section of the post on Dine & Dish or Cookin’ Canuck.
2) Add the link to the widget (scroll to the bottom of this post) on either Dine & Dish or Cookin’ Canuck. You only need to add it on one site, but it will show up on both. The link-up party will be open until October 3, 2013.
3) Somewhere in your post, please link to THIS post on Dine & Dish or Cookin’ Canuck.
4) California Avocados must be listed as an ingredient in your recipe.
5) For additional entries, visit Cookin’ Canuck and follow the instructions in her Rafflecopter Widget
We can’t wait to see what you come up with!
Disclosure – This event is sponsored by California Avocado Commission. All opinions expressed are my own.