The Dine and Dish Family 2013 Summer Bucket List

2013 Summer of Fun Bucket List from www.dineanddish.net

It’s Summer Bucket List time again!

Our family had such a great summer last year as we worked through our first ever official list of things we wanted to do over the summer. Of course, after doing the first one we knew we’d want to do another one for 2013. So, here you have it… the Dine & Dish 2013 Summer of Fun Bucket List!

Like last year, I pinned all of our plans on to a Pinterest board. You can find our 2012 board here and now our new 2013 Pinterest board full of summer plans is here.

We decided to write our list down on sticky notes this year as well so we can easily mark them off when we complete them… there are some really fun activities on here! I can’t wait to spend this summer making memories with my family! Browse through our list below and if you have any extra ideas for us, let me know!  Have a happy summer, everyone!

minigolf

7-8-Sunset

rollerskate

3-18lemonade stand

county fair

• Go to the state and/or county fair
  • Play flashlight tag
  • Meet daddy at work for a surprise lunch
  • Have a neighborhood water fight
  • Do 27 Fling Boogies once a week
  • Make homemade bagels
  • Go camping
  • Go canoeing

rain

Dine-and-Dish-fc

Blueberry-Picking1

DriveInSign,jpg

Comments

I love your list! Being a KC native, I’ve enjoyed many of those myself. Living in Omaha now, I know you’ll love the zoo! If you’re up for a drive, the Minnesota State Fair is one of the best!!! Have a wonderful summer!!!

2. Trish Butler says

I love your bucket list. However, I am 67 years of age so I will have to change it a bit. I am adding bake for the Fire. Dept.
    and the Police Dept. or Sheriffs Dept. These are our hero”s here at home 24/7. Don’t think. I am forgetting our heros in the service.
    I have 2 Grandsons in the Navy and contribute to care packages for them, but everyone forgets our heros here at home. If you don.t have time to bake, buy a cake or what ever you want and take it to them and say Thank You. Again, I love your bucket list.
    Thank you for your time and tallents. Trish Butler

Hi Kristen, I read your post the other day about your summer bucket list, and loved everything you put on there. I thought it would be fun to think of an Arizona bucket list playing off of yours. I just wanted to let you know it was there in case you wanted to check it out. I think it will make you appreciate where you live! Thank you for the inspiration. I really enjoy your blog.

Kristen, what a great list! I use to do this with the kids I nannied. We had so much fun working thru the list all summer long. Have fun!!

I’d been advised this website by the relative. I’m not really constructive regardless of whether this particular blog post is actually authored by using him as who else recognize such distinct with regards to my problem. You are fantastic! Thank you!

• says

I see a lot of interesting posts on your blog. You have to spend a lot of time writing, i know how to save you
      a lot of work, there is a tool that creates unique, SEO friendly posts in couple of minutes, just
      search in google – k2 unlimited content