I’m helping Pillsbury Funfetti mix & frostings celebrate their 25th birthday with some celebration tips of my own!
The giveaway is now closed. Congrats to Patsy! Thanks to all who entered.
When was the last time you had a celebration just to celebrate? Not for a birthday or anniversary or anything, but just because?
Right now, with the snow falling down outside, again, I can tell you *this* family is going to have one heck of a party when spring finally arrives! Want an invite? It’s going to be an epic “Welcome Spring” celebration!
Whether you are celebrating the final snow of the season, a happy birthday, or simply another day, I have some great celebration tips to share with you!
Celebration Tips from Dine & Dish
- Get a little wacky! Throw a wacky theme into your celebration… eat without using your hands, sing everything instead of talking, reverse the order of events (dessert first, appetizers last), etc.
- Keep it Simple! Don’t stress over celebrations. One of our favorite ways to celebrate birthdays is to string streamers from the birthday kids room to their presents downstairs. $3 and 5 minutes can make the best birthday memories! It’s amazing what a few balloons and inexpensive streamers can do to make a room festive!
- Use Free Printables! There are so many ways to make your party festive without spending a lot of money. The spring cupcake toppers I used above were free from The 36th Avenue blog. There are boards all over Pinterest with links to some beautiful, fun and festive printables!
- Celebrate more! Like my friends at Pillsbury, I’d love to encourage you all to celebrate more! Don’t wait for a celebration to arrive… create reasons to celebrate! Did your son ace a hard test? Celebrate! Did you lose those pesky last few pounds? Celebrate! Did it finally stop snowing?? Celebrate! You can never celebrate too much!
Let’s Celebrate With a Giveaway!
How about a little celebration giveaway? Pillsbury is commemorating Funfetti’s 25th Birthday this year with four all-new frostings in bold, vibrant colors and they’d like to invite Dine & Dish readers to join in the celebration. One lucky Dine & Dish reader could win:
- One box of Pillsbury Funfetti Premium Cake & Cupcake Mix
- Funfetti Frostings (1 each of four new frosting colors)
- $50 dollar Visa or American Express gift card
- Total estimated giveaway value: $60
To enter the giveaway, simply leave a comment on this post sharing your favorite celebration tip!
For additional entries, share a link with info about this giveaway on any of your social media outlets. Return to this post and leave a comment letting me know where it was shared. Each place you share it will grant you an additional entry. Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc are all great places to spread the giveaway love! You can easily share by using the buttons at the end of this post.
Entries must be received by midnight CST on Friday, May 10th 2013. Winner will be chosen via Random.org and notified via valid email address.
And now, similar to the Rainbow Tie-Dyed Cookies I made earlier in the year, this Tie-Dyed Funfetti Cupcake Recipe is a sure fire way to bring joy and smiles all around!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Pillsbury Funfetti. I was compensated for my time in writing and sharing this post on my blog. All opinions expressed are my own.