A recipe you will definitley want on your menu, the Dine & Dish Menu Plan for the week, and a great giveaway from Marzetti’s Simply Dressed Salad Dressing, all below!
I am obsessed, with a capital “O”, with fish tacos lately. I just can’t get enough of them… so much that they’ve made a weekly appearance on our table for the past several weeks. I’ve made fish tacos before, but those tacos contained fried fish. Now, my favorite form of fish tacos is with thick cuts of white fish, cheese, cabbage and tomatoes, all with a douse of Marzetti Simply Dressed Balsamic Dressing. Oh dear me… these fish tacos are my new “I need dinner on the table in 15 minutes” meal. So fresh and so good…if you haven’t made fish tacos at home, I beg of you to give these a chance. Once you enjoy fish tacos for the first time, I think Taco Tuesday might start having a whole new meaning at your house!
Our menu for this week is full of classic winter dishes. We had over a foot of snow dumped on us this past week and we’re supposed to get at least that much again tomorrow. We’re hunkering down, staying warm, and filling our bellies with comfort foods.
- Sunday: Balsamic Fish Tacos (recipe below)
- Monday: Chicken and Noodle soup with homemade egg noodles
- Tuesday: Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Wednesday: Crockpot Roast with carrots and potatoes
- Thursday: Roasted Pork Sandwiches from The Lemon Bowl
- Friday: Black Bean and Cheese Quesadilla from TidyMom (I’m gone on a girls blogging retreat weekend so dad’s on his own!)
- Saturday: Beer Bratwurst and Onions from Foodie Crush
Marzetti Simply Dressed Giveaway Details
As an extra bonus with my weekly menu plan post, my friends at Marzetti Simply Dressed have offered to give one lucky Dine & Dish reader the chance to win a great prize pack. The prize pack includes:
- 5 VIP Simply Dressed Coupons
- One (1) $35 Visa gift card
- One (1) Marzetti women’s half apron
- One (1) Marzetti Simply Dressed stainless knife set with cutting board
- Wood salad plates, including one platter, one 10 inch plate, four 7X8 inch plates and one 5 inch plate
To enter the giveaway, simply complete the steps in the giveaway widget below the Balsamic Fish Taco recipe.
I am happy to be partnering with Marzetti Simply Dressed to bring you this recipe and post. They are providing the giveaway items. All opinions expressed are my own.