I didn’t end up creating a menu plan last week because we were out of town over the weekend and I just didn’t get it done. I can tell you that our wallets and waistlines both saw just what failing to plan does… I spent more money eating out and I’m sure that equaled more calories and junk being put in our bodies. I am convinced that planning our menu weekly is definitley the way to stay on track!
Here’s our menu plan for this week, and below that a recipe for Mesquite Taco Soup that I threw together today. It was so good!
I hope you’ll share what’s on your menu as well!
- Sunday: Mesquite Taco Soup (recipe below}
- Monday: Nick’s Best Barbeque Burgers
- Tuesday: Tilapia Fish Tacos (recipe coming soon – I can’t get enough of these!)
- Wednesday: Crockpot Chicken Fajitas from Eat at Home Cooks
- Thursday: Chicken Caesar Salad from The Smitten Kitchen
- Friday: Lemon Pepper Shrimp Over Pasta
- Saturday: Chinese Broccoli Beef from Steamy Kitchen
And now for the Mesquite Taco Soup recipe using Bush’s Sweet Mesquite Grillin’ Beans…