This giveaway is now closed. The winner, chosen via Random.org, was Lillian from My Recipe Journey. Congrats and thanks to all who entered!
Fresh squeezed lemonade is a definite spring and summertime staple around our house.
Have you ever made freshly squeezed lemonade? It’s really a lot easier than you’d think! Now, don’t go and use bottled lemon juice if you decide to make homemade lemonade. That’s good in some instances, but unless you want skunky tasting lemonade, stick with juice from lemons you squeeze yourself. It makes a big difference, trust me!
My friends at Overstock.com sent me a stylish beverage dispenser a few days ago so our summer lemonade could be easily poured and shared all summer long! As a part of their celebrate mom sweepstakes happening this week, where they are giving away several fantastic prizes on their facebook page, they wanted to give you all the chance to win a beverage dispenser of your own as well. Whether you serve your favorite sweet tea, flavored lemonade, or even your most loved cocktail punch, you’ll appreciate the ease and functionality this beverage dispenser gives you and your guests when you entertain.
Overstock.com Beverage Dispenser Giveaway Details
To enter the giveaway, simply leave a comment on this post telling me what your favorite summer drink is.
- For additional entries, become a fan of Overstock.com on Facebook. Leave a separate comment on this post once you’ve completed this.
- Share this post through one or more of your favorite social media outlets (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc). Leave a separate comment on this post once you’ve completed this.
All comments must be received by midnight CST on Friday, May 18th 2012. Winner will be chosen via random.org and notified via valid email address.
- 1½ cups sugar
- ½ cup boiling water
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 1½ cups fresh lemon juice (8 large lemons)
- 5 cups water
- Stir together sugar and ½ cup boiling water until sugar dissolves.
- Stir in lemon rind, lemon juice, and 5 cups water.
- Chill. Serve over ice.
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Overstock.com. All opinions expressed are my own.