Ahhhhhhh… I love a cup of hot tea. There is something about sitting down to sip on hot tea that is instantly calming and soothing. It forces you to slow down, to savor and to just breathe for a few minutes. I think everyone could use a little tea time, don’t you?
Although I have always been a tea drinker, my hot tea consumption has increased since getting the Keurig Brewer last year. Sure, there is some nostalgia to the whistling kettle on the stove top, but I enjoy how with the Keurig and Bigelow® or Celestial Seasonings® K-Cup® packs I can easily make myself a cup of hot tea in just a minute.
My friends at Green Mountain Coffee want to give you the opportunity to win a prize pack of 2 beautiful mugs and two boxes of tea in K-Cup® packs. To enter, all you have to do is provide the answers to this short quiz in the comment section below.
Tea Time Quiz:
- What percentage of tea consumed in America is iced? A. 50% B. 75% C. 85% D. 95%
- The first afternoon tea was served at ___ pm, when Anna, the 7th Duchess of Bedford, grew tired of “that sinking feeling” between meals. A. 2pm B. 3pm C. 4pm D. 5pm
- Which is NOT a leading tea-producing country? A. Argentina B. India C. Malawi D. Turkey
For additional entries:
- Become a fan of Bigelow® Tea Company on Facebook. Leave a separate comment on this post indicating you have completed this.
- Become a fan of Celestial Seasonings® on Facebook. Leave a separate comment on this post indicating you have completed this.
All comments must be received by midnight, CST on Thursday, March 8th. Winner will be chosen via Random.org and notified via valid email address.
Green Mountain Coffee Discount Code:
Green Mountain Coffee is providing Dine & Dish readers with a discount of 15% off all hot tea products AND free standard shipping with no minimum order (within the contiguous US). Simply use the code AM0011-3571 at www.greenmountaincoffee.com. This cannot be combined with any other offer or discount, including Café EXPRESS. Good now through March 23rd.
Disclosure: I am participating in this campaign as a brand ambassador for Green Mountain Coffee. I am compensated for my time, however all opinions expressed are my own.