Test Drive: Meaningful Beauty Anti-Aging Skin Care System

Lately, I’ve been really noticing the effects of my teenage years on my skin. It wasn’t uncommon for my friends and I to lay outside, in the hot summer sun, on tin foil and slathered in baby oil. If we came in without color on our bodies (who cares if it was red or tan) we weren’t satisfied. All through high school I spent plenty of time in the tanning booth as well. It was my “relax” time and I’d go as often as I could.

As a teenager my skin was never bad. I had clear skin through most of my teenage years and didn’t have the same skin problems a lot of teenagers complain about. As a 38 year old woman, that has all changed. I get random breakouts, have bags under my eyes, my skin tone is uneven and ruddy and the signs of aging and too much time under harmful rays is starting to make an appearance.

I’ve honestly never paid a whole lot of attention to the care of my skin. I wash my face, use SPF moisturizer and take care of things that way, but it’s been a long time since I’ve had an official skin care regimen. When the folks at Mom Central contacted me about doing a 30 day test drive of Cindy Crawford’s Meaningful Beauty Anit-Aging Skin Care System I was excited to try it.  I’ve been working really hard on taking care of my body… losing weight, exercising, eating right… but my skin needs attention too.

Pin It

Over the next 30 days my Instagram friend, Paola, and I will be trying out the Meaningful Beauty collection and will let you know how it’s working for us. Most of the women who have tried this skin care system have raved about having healthier, younger looking skin, as well as smoother, more radiant skin. That sounds good to me! I’ll let you know our results soon!

Disclosure: I wrote this review while participating in a test drive campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf Meaningful Beauty and received a 5-step treatment kit to facilitate my review, a second 5-step treatment kit to giveaway, and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.

Comments

Will be interesting to hear your results. It’s hard to buy into a celebrity’s skin care line; I always figure their own look is the result of a huge investment plus plastic surgery so their skin and look are no testimony for us ‘regular’ people!

i tried that system a couple of years ago…it wasn’t for me but i do think a lot of people have raved about it! I have been using the Wonderbar for over a year now and will now NEVER use anything else!! :) Can’t wait to see your results from the system!

3. Melissa says

I’m getting close to 40 & have started noticing my skin changing. I’ve been wanting to try a skin care product, but with so many out there, I don’t know what to choose. I’m excited to see what you both think.

I’m in a similar boat as you… no skin problems as a teen, but finding my skin to be more problematic in my 20s-30s. I have a regime of sorts for cleaning my skin, but not a regular moisturizer. Looking forward to your 30 day experience.

Can’t wait to see what you think. I need some healthier younger looking skin! The camera on my phone was turned on me and when I looked down I saw myself and literally screamed! Scary very very scary.

6. MaryBeth says

I’m curious about this product and I’ll be following to see how it goes. I try to keep a skin regime but feel like so many products don’t deliver on their promises. I, too, spent way too much time “sunbathing”, using the foil and baby oil and I also would drag the garden hose out next to my lawn chair to mist myself when I got too hot. Why didn’t I listen to my mother? She would stand in the window and yell out “you’re going to be sorry when you get older”. Dang…another thing she was right about!

It’s a good asset for women to have glowing skin and I’m amazed of the products you actually used. It’s completely worth it, you look younger. I didn’t noticed same product with my wife but it’s awkward to check it.

8. Jennifer says

I can’t wait to hear about your results. I have seen the infomercials so many times and wondered if this system really works or not. Best of luck to you!

9. Edith says

There’s no probable way that we may escape from aging. It’s a great mental anguish as people extremely lay their effort on looking for solution to prevent and fight it but it’s totally useless since aging has been already destined to let it happen. It’s by purpose that we all humans will experienced it.