As much as I don’t enjoy winter, I do have to say I love hot, cozy beverages. You can’t really truly enjoy a hot chocolate in the middle of the summer, unless you try a frozen hot chocolate, but a hot chocolate on a cold, winter day can do just the trick to take the chill off.
I found the perfect way to add a little more “festive” to my favorite winter drink.. Kahlúa
Peppermint Mocha. I’m all about festive cocktails this year, and this one is sure to top my list as a favorite, sit by the fire, snuggle up with a good book, kind of drink.
Make yourself a mug of Kahlúa Peppermint Mocha Hot Chocolate or create your own recipe using Kahlúa Peppermint Mocha. The free Kahlúa”Talk About App”, found after you “like” their Facebook page, can help you figure out just how to best enjoy your Kahlúa and your company. Whatever you chose to do, take some time to relax and unwind this holiday season. Enjoy!
Recipe: Kahlúa Peppermint Mocha Hot Chocolate
- 1 part Kahlua Peppermint Mocha
- 2 parts Milk
- 1 part Drinking Chocolate
- Bring milk to a simmer. Whisk in drinking hot chocolate.
- Simmer for 30 seconds while stirring. Add Kahlua Peppermint Mocha. Garnish with peppermint stick and marshmallows or whipped cream.
- (If you are out of drinking chocolate, simply add one part Kahlua Peppermint Mocha to your favorite hot chocolate or coffee.)
Disclosure: Thank you to Kahlua for providing the ingredients to make this delicious drink! All opinions expressed are my own.