Help Me Create a Snapfish Photo Book – 100 Potential Winners!

(This is my photo for today’s Picture the Holidays, prompt Small Things)

I take a ton of pictures. I mean a TON of pictures. If you’ll remember back to a few months ago, I lost all of my pictures from 2011 in an unfortunate iPhone / iPhoto update fiasco. I was devastated because I take a ton of pictures, but have failed over the years to actually print my pictures off. They have been neatly stored on my computer hard drive, basically waiting for the unthinkable to happen…and the unthinkable DID happen.

I was thrilled when my friends at Snapfish contacted me about the opportunity to create a Snapfish Photo Book! I’ve always had the best intentions when it came to printing off photos.. and even have had goals of turning my pictures into beautiful books our family could enjoy. Intentions are one thing… actually doing it is another. I assumed I didn’t have the talent, time or budget to create a gorgeous photo book. I found out very quickly after looking through what Snapfish offers that I was wrong. Snapfish makes creating photo books simple and affordable!

Here’s where I need your help!

I’ve been chosen to participate in a contest with 9 other very talented bloggers. The blogger who Snapfish believes has the most creative photo book will win a $100 gift card credit to Snafish. The best part? If my book is chosen as the most creative, the first 100 people who comment on this post with suggestions for what my photo book should be will also win a $100 Snapfish gift card!! You win, I win… we all win!

So, now… let’s chat. What are your ideas for my photo book? Should it be a collection of my favorite recipes and photos? Should it be about some of our favorite trips? How about an ABC book of things that make me happy (which goes along nicely with my 2011 focus on happiness!) Maybe just a photo of random yet favorite photos I’ve taken through the years? Please leave a comment on this post letting me know your ideas for my very first Snapfish Photo Book!

I’ll use your ideas to create my book and hopefully, in the end, we’ll all be winners! Oh – remember to leave a valid email address with your comment. That’s how Snapfish will dole out the 100 winning gift cards if we win! Thanks so much for your help.

This is a sponsored post as part of the Snapfish “Your Creative Lens on Life” campaign. I am receiving compensation for my time and Snapfish is providing me with a photo book. All opinions expressed are my own.

Comments

K-
    I LOVE your photography! You could have photos of the phone book and it would still be a beauty! I say a collection of food mixed in with some of your family moments and how they are related. Tell the story of what your passions are! :) Good luck! :)

~Candy

I love the happiness theme. You can add your food, but then you take great pics of everything so it leaves room for random abstract shots, family shots, etc…

My vote is Happiness!

3. Kimberly Payton says

Kristin, your blog and pictures are awesome! I so enjoy everything you post. Keep it up…and good luck! :)

4. Dena Hamlin says

I would make a book of recipes that you would want your daughter to have one day. The ones that you hold near and dear to your heart.

5. Jennifer McCombs says

I vote for the happiness book because then you can combine your family with all your food photos. You can do it, you do great work!

6. stacie w. says

I love love love the idea of making a book of things that make you happy! I imagine it includes your family and favorite recipes and such. Where could you go wrong if you put all the happiness and joy in your life in one place?!

7. Lori Kurovski says

I think you should do a book on your food and special moments. You have awesome pics of food shots. Good luck. I am sure it will be awesome!

Your photography rocks, but I particularly admire your family photos–you always manage to capture some sweet, irreplaceable moments. I think combining your family shots with your happiness goals for 2011 would make a nice book, sort of a 2011 happiness recap with the emphasis on family & home. Your work is perfect for reminding everyone, especially your children as they age, that happiness & love begin at home!

9. Andrea Merrin says

ABC’s of Happiness would allow you to incorporate your family, food and recipes all in one album! Good Luck!!

10. Carrie T says

I love the idea of favorite recipes and photos and maybe the photo can also be of a place that you have been too that inspire or makes you think of that recipe.. Good Luck – all you do is AWESOME!!