This giveaway is now closed. The winner, Deb Bishop, has been notified. Thanks for entering!
Every year during holiday break, the kids and I try to get in as many movies as we can. There is something about heading to the movie theater during the middle of the day which is just fun.
We recently headed to our local theater to watch The Adventures of Tintin. We had heard from friends how great this movie is, and it did not disappoint. My oldest two kids, especially, were glued to the screen from the moment the movie started until the end.
As a foodie and a mom, I love it when two of my favorite things collide. Alouette Cheese and The Adventures of Tintin have given fans of the movie the chance to win the Ultimate Culinary Adventure. Become a fan of Alouette Cheese on Facebook and enter the giveaway to win one of three amazing culinary vacations (HURRY – Contest ends on December 31st!!):
- Wine Weekend in Sonoma Valley, CA
- Wine & Food Festival in South Beach, FL
- A fine dining restaurant tour in NYC
Aloutte Cheese is also offering Dine & Dish fans the chance to win an Adventures of Tintin Alouette Cheese Prize Pack (valued at $52).
- Alouette full value coupons (five total)
- Movie tickets for two from www.HollywoodMovieTickets.com
- The Adventures of Tintin prizes including two plush toys
To enter to win the Aloutte Cheese Prize Pack please leave a comment on this post letting me know what your favorite Alouette cheese is (visit their website for a complete list of cheeses). For additional entries:
- Become a fan of Aloutte Cheese on Facebook. Leave a separate comment on this post indicating you’ve completed this.
- View the official Aloutte Cheese Adventures of Tintin menu and tell me which delicious recipe you’d most like to try. Come back to this post and leave a separate comment letting me know you did this.
All comments must be received by midnight on Tuesday, January 3rd, 2012. Winner will be chosen via Random.org and notified via valid email address. Thanks for entering and good luck!
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Alouette Cheese. All opinions expressed are my own.