This giveaway is now closed. The winner was Pinky from the blog Designs by Pinky. Congratulations, Pinky and thank you everyone who participated.
Do you want to know what I love about ice cream, especially ice cream loaded with toppings, sprinkles and a cherry on top? Ice cream sundaes can turn any day into a special occasion. A scoop of ice cream is special, but a scoop of ice cream loaded with a variety of toppings is even better.
Since the beginning of school a few weeks ago, we have started a tradition of “Sundae Fridays”. As soon as the kids get home from school, we get out the ice cream, all of our toppings, sprinkles, whipped cream, and more and sit down to welcome the weekend with ice cream sundaes. Sometimes friends join in to make the occasion even more fun and sometimes its just us. Either way, the kids love being given the freedom to scoop up their ice cream, load up on toppings, and devour their “Sundae Friday” treat.
Our friends at Smucker’s want to give Dine & Dish readers the chance to create their own traditions using Smucker’s toppings! They have provided a basket full of goodies for one lucky Dine & Dish reader. Included in this giveaway is:
- 1 set of 4 ice cream dishes from Anthropologie
- 1 jar of Smucker’s Blueberry Topping
- 1 jar of Smucker’s Hot Fudge Topping
- 1 container of Smucker’s Microwavable Hot Caramel Topping
- 1 can of Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Ice cream scoop
- 1 Smucker’s recipe and coupon book
To enter the giveaway, simply leave a comment on this post telling me what your favorite topping for ice cream is! For additional entries:
- Become a fan of Smucker’s on Facebook. Return to this post once you have done that and leave an additional comment.
- Tweet the following: “I just entered the Ice Cream Sundae Traditions giveaway from Smuckers & @DineandDish http://su.pr/73apos ” Return to this post once you have tweeted and leave an additional comment
All entries must be received by midnight CST on Sunday, September 18th 2011. Winner will be chosen by random.org and must have a valid email address for notification.
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Smucker’s. All opinions are my own.