Homemade eCreamery 3 Cocoa Bean Chocolate Ice Cream

I made eCreamery 3 Cocoa Bean Chocolate Ice Cream yesterday and it is a very close second to the Buttered Salted Caramel I made the other day.

Making ice cream is a little like magic, don’t you think? Dumping a couple of things into an ice cream maker and then peeking in just a short while later to find that it has turned into ice cream is just too cool. Don’t forget, you get the chance to whip up some magic of your own with the Cuisnart Ice Cream Maker and eCreamery Gourmet Flavoring giveaway I have going on. It ends at midnight CST tonight, so head over there soon!

This is not a sponsored post. I simply love eCreamery, especially their Gourmet Ice Cream flavorings and I think you would too! Hopefully you’ll take a minute to check out all eCreamery has to offer! I’m lovin’ eCreamery and sharing this link in the I’m Lovin’ It Roundup over at Tidy Mom.

Comments

Oh K — you got me ALL fired up … I dug out our ice cream maker that we brought from the U.S. … sent our driver out to source/locate some rock salt … and made some ice cream.

And wouldn’t you know that I think I fried the I.C. maker by plugging it into an INDIAN socket?

Sigh … still craving ice cream ….

• says

I wish you weren’t all the way over there. I’d love to share my ice cream with you, Naomi!! You get an A+ for effort though… at least you tried :)

• says

We *think* we redeemed it by putting it in the freezer and stirring it every hour or so. It was the hit of dinner tonight, so all is well that ends …. well.

(cinnamon ice cream … although the kids are asking if we can try it with “real milk” next time)

Love the photo … with the cherries, the waffle cones and the scooper!

LOVE homemade ice cream…and you’re right, it’s totally magic!! My son loves watching it thicken up.

This recipe looks amazing!! I”m off to check out their flavors :)

I never thought about it that way before, but making ice cream is a lot like making magic. Maybe next time I should add “eye of toad” to my brew. No wait – I’m vegan – that won’t work! Schwew! Your ice cream sure looks delicious!

I agree–making ice cream is like magic; especially with the Cuisinart machine–so easy! I want to try this yummy recipe, but first need to make your buttered salted caramel recipe. So much ice cream, so little time!

I recently tried Sea Salt Caramel gelato as our local gelato shop. It was out of this world – probably my favorite flavor and I’ve tried most of them :). If I could make my own, as tempting as that sounds, it would be very, very dangerous.