Stockings

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care…

In hopes that Miss Leah Destructo would not come near…

Luckily she lost interest before tearing them all down. Not a food related post at all, but I just had to share the stockings that my mother-in-law makes for each family member. Very time intensive but beautiful and such a treasure for our family!

Comments

ROFL! It has only been the last couple of years that I’ve been *mostly* able to relax about ornaments, decorations, stockings. Of course, one of my snowmen wise men just broke. So, nevermind.

Very cute pics, though. LOVE Christmas!

Those are lovely! And I love the picture of Leah. =) I think this is the first year I haven’t had clumps of ornaments on my tree–both girls have actually gotten the idea of spreading them out, finally. =P

those are gorgeous Kristen! and i know how much work, sweat and tears go into making them – i have friends who make similar ones. Leah is a hoot and look at those little feetzies!!! but even with her back turned, i can feel the wheels turning . . . ‘how can i get up there . . . hmmmm . . . maybe . . .’ ROFL!!!

The stockings are amazing! You can’t get anything like that from the store. I remember when my own Leah (she’s 25 now) couldn’t wait to see if there was anything in her stocking. Thanks for sharing.

My MIL makes the same type of stockings for us. They are so cute and have so much personality. I love taking them out every year and hanging them up, such fun! We have Pooh stockings.

What a cutie! The stockings are beautiful, too! You’re blog is making me hungry! 4 months in the hospital –home cooked food is just a memory. I’ll be dreaming of chicken & noodles tonite! ~Amy