Sneak Peak – Adopt-a-Blogger #4

I’ll do a proper post for this, but in the meantime I wanted to let you know that the matches for Adopt-a-Blogger #4 have been made. I still have a few people waiting to be adopted, so if you can adopt one of them, please let me know!

I have to give an extra special, couldn’t have done it with out her, shout out and thank you to Kate at Serendipity for her help getting this all together. Kate scoured through the comments and did the majority of the inputting of the information in the spreadsheet that I use. Adopt-a-Blogger #4 couldn’t have happened without her volunteering, so thank you, Kate!!! I truly, truly appreciate it! Everyone – please go visit Kate’s blog and give her an extra special thank you for making this happen!

The matches for Adopt-a-Blogger #4 can be found HERE.

Comments

Kristen and Kate, thanks for this opportunity! This is my first time participating and I’m really looking forward to it!

Cheers,
    Asha

Hey K! Sorry I missed Round 4 sign ups but if you still need someone I’d love to participate again. Round 3 was a lot of fun and I made a new friend (Hi Erin!) in the process. It was win-win! :)
    .-= CB´s last blog ..Bring it, Rain. =-.

Am sur u guys had to take a lot of ur precious time for this and am so glad that there sweet hearts like Kristen and Kate to bring us this wonderful world…
    thanx a ton…..
    Am jus hopping by to peekabo0 if am in or not….

Oh, Kristen, THANK YOU! It was really a pleasure to do this. I loved checking out all the blogs. I think that Adopt-a-Blogger is a wonderful program. Mentoring is a marvelous thing. It builds community and lets us learn from others’ experience as well as to share what we’ve learned. I was very glad to be able to help.

Needless to say, I’m doing the happy dance today!
    .-= Kate at Serendipity´s last blog ..Hummus Flower =-.

I just found your blog through Lauren of CeliacTeen. What a great idea you have! I’m sorry to have missed the sign-up, but would happily adopt a newbie if you need someone. I really consider myself more of a newbie, but I’ve been blogging for almost a year now, so perhaps I have some insight to share. :)

Thanks for getting this all organized and going, ladies! I left my adoptee a note on her blog last night … waiting to hear from her (there’s no other contact info for her there). Can’t wait to see how I can help her! And if you need someone to take on an additional adoptee, I would be happy to!
    .-= Sarah Caron´s last blog ..Healthifying My Life Update =-.