Hubby is gone on business again this week, so the kids and I are on our own. I remember when I was a kid and my dad would go out of town on business, we would get to have frozen pizza, boxed macaroni and cheese and hot dogs. My mom always cooked fantastic meals when dad was home, so although we missed him when he was out of town, we looked forward to eating meals that we didn’t get to eat when he was home. Just like when we had babysitters, TV Dinners (with the dessert and everything) was our special dinner. We got to get out the metal TV trays and everything! What a treat 🙂
- Monday – Easy Chuck Roast from Tammy’s Recipes (modified for Crock Pot)
- Tuesday – Shredded Beef Tacos with leftover Chuck Roast
- Wednesday – Tuna Noodle Casserole inspired by Pinch My Salt
- Thursday – Mom’s Mustard Chicken from Apples and Butter (my adoptee!)
- Friday – Homemade Pizza
- Saturday – Date night out at the Barn Party – eating at the party!
- Sunday – Zippy Chicken and Mushroom Soup from Dine & Dish (one of our Family Favorites!)
What’s on your menu this week?