It feels like Monday to me. Actually, it kind of still feels like the weekend. After two full weeks of school, our kids have their first offical day off for Teacher Inservice things. I love it when they extend an already long weekend with an extra day off of school, but it makes me wish that we had more long weekends like this. My husband took off work too, so it has been an extra amount of fun to have daddy home with us!
I feel the need to explain my menu this week. We had a big neighborhood pool party on Saturday and we had a ton of leftover sandwich buns. My husband smoked some meat and we had a party at our house on Sunday night and got rid of one huge package, but we still have one huge package left. By huge, I mean commercial size package. We have a lot of buns to go through! So, it is sandwich week at Dine & Dish!
- Monday – Cheeseburgers
- Tuesday – Pesto Chicken Sandwiches with Caramelized Onions from For The Love of Cooking
- Wednesday – Emmental Honey & Ham Panini from Paninni Happy
- Thursday – Turkey and Vegetable Hand Pies from Everyday Food
- Friday – Homemade Pizza
- Saturday – Summer Lovin’ Salad from Coconut and Lime
- Sunday – Crokpot Roast with potatoes, onions and carrots
What’s on your menu this week?