I feel sort of like a proud mama and a matchmaker when I facilitate the Adopt a Blogger event. This year I did things a little differently. I entered everyone into an automated program that we use for drawing names at Christmas and let the little program do the match making. We are witnessing fate at the hands of computers here and from the initial looks of things, I am really excited about the matches.
If you volunteered to Adopt a Blogger and your name is not on this list, please email me ASAP. I believe I got everyone who signed up under the original Adopt a Blogger post, but I have a feeling a person or two may have slipped through the cracks of a different post.
New bloggers – I had a ton of people sign up and unfortunately, had to stop accepting new bloggers because we had reached the initial limit and did not have a surplus of Veteran bloggers to adopt you all. I will make this a fairly regular event, so stay tuned to Dine & Dish for the next round!
Now without further ado, new bloggers, meet your mentors!
- www.wardstreetbistro.com is being adopted by www.coconutlime.blogspot.com
- www.paninihappy.com is being adopted by www.blog.buckymcoinkumsbbq.com
- www.peckerwoodgravycompany.com is being adopted by www.diannesdishes.com
- www.starfruitgypsy.blogspot.com is being adopted by www.cooknkate.wordpress.com
- www.vegetarian-hausfrau.blogspot.com is being adopted by www.tomatokumato.com
- www.hopieskitchen.blogspot.com is being adopted by www.eatfordinner.blogspot.com
- www.practicallyvegan.wordpress.com is being adopted by www.traineedomesticgoddess.blogspot.com
- www.lemonbasil.blogspot.com is being adopted by www.realfoodforrealpeople.blogspot.com
- www.icookhecleans.blogspot.com is being adopted by www.culinaryescapade.blogspot.com
- www.yellowgirl12.blogspot.com is being adopted by www.bakingdelights.com
- www.cyclingcook.blogspot.com is being adopted by www.lapetitechef.blogspot.com
- www.carmencooks.wordpress.com is being adopted by www.sarahscucinabella.com
- www.brokenrecord.ca/foodblog is being adopted by www.kitchenparade.com
- www.palatetopen.com is being adopted by www.andreasrecipes.com
- www.savvysuzie.blogspot.com is being adopted by www.kopiaste.org
- www.kittensinthekitchen.blogspot.com is being adopted by www.stickygooeycreamychewy.com
- www.theslackerkitchen.blogspot.com is being adopted by www.watkinslynn.typepad.com
- www.deliciousbynature.com is being adopted by www.columbusfoodie.com
- www.ezrapoundcake.com is being adopted by www.artandaioli.blogspot.com
- www.takethecannoli.us is being adopted by www.play-with-food.blogspot.com
- www.divaofdining.blogspot.com is being adopted by www.heateatreview.com
- www.homewithmandy.blogspot.com is being adopted by www.thegoodamericanwife.blogspot.com
- www.tastytrends.blogspot.com is being adopted by www.whatscooking.us
- www.artsy-foodie.blogspot.com is being adopted by www.bigredkitchen.com
- www.applesandbutter.com is being adopted by www.dineanddish.com
- www.baseballbakingandbooks.blogspot.com is being adopted by www.diannesdishes.com
- www.thecookmobile.com is being adopted by www.whatscooking.us
- www.sarahssweetsomethings.blogspot.com is being adopted by www.napafarmhouse1885.com
- www.foodalogue.com is being adopted by www.tinnedtomatoes.blogspot.com
- www.mangerlaville.blogspot.com is being adopted by www.kitchen.mroph.com
- www.illeatyoudelish.blogspot.com is being adopted by www.chocolatemoosey.blogspot.com
- www.purplepeopleeatery.blogspot.com is being adopted by www.meganscookin.blogspot.com
Just a quick reiteration of the expectations for Adopt-a-Blogger Round 2:
- Newbies will commit to writing one post about their Veteran. Veterans will commit to doing the same. Trying a recipe out and posting this on your blog would count as well, as long as you are introducing each other and the blogs.
- You will each add each other to your respective blogrolls.
- Please link back to the original Adopt-a-Blogger Round 2 post when you do any Adopt-a-Blogger related posting. That way I can make mention of it here!
- At the end of the 3 month mentoring time, where the Veteran will help the newbie find their way, I ask that the Veteran write one post linking back to this Adopt-A-Blogger post with a piece of advice for new bloggers. I also ask that the newbies write one post about what they have learned about blogging during the 3 month mentorship. Please note that by three months, I don’t mean that you have to be in constant contact with each other. Just keep in touch with each other for the three months and be available to ask/answer any questions that might pop up. The posts that you write for this piece of the Adopt a Blogger event will be included in a round-up at the end of the 3 month period.
I think that is it. Thank you so much to everyone participating this round! Have fun, keep in touch with how it is going and enjoy your new relationships!