Wow…has it really been that long since I have posted over here? It isn’t for lack of activity…that’s for sure. What has been going on in our world since my last post?
- Jacob had his first soccer game of the season this past weekend. He is playing in a league with kids that are older than him and he actually made a goal!
- The kids have been on Spring Break since the 16th. They go back to school on Wednesday only to be off again Thursday and Friday. It has been a long, long, long Spring Break especially since we’ve had rain almost every day.
- Nick traveled to NYC all last week, so add no school and no hubby and you get one mom ready for a break!
- Ella is all over the place…she is growing up so quickly! She is trying to master stairs and trying to pull herself up to start walking.
- Nick is getting a new car, finally! I think he may come home from work with one tonight. We’ll see! Kelly really wants him to buy a pink car so that it will match her pink blanket. Nick said he’ll see what he can do.
Other than that, life has been progressing on as normal. I promise I’ll be better at updating this Jennifer and Mom 🙂