This Mandarin Pork Recipe with Wild Rice is perfect for your quick and easy weeknight meal needs.
Hi friends! I’m just sharing a quick post today as I’m preparing for my Golden Globes party tonight.
I just wanted to share this quick and easy recipe with you all for Mandarin Pork and Wild Rice. The source is the Jan/Feb issue of Simple and Delicious magazine, and it is exactly what the title of the magazine promises… simple and delicious. If you are looking for a quick weeknight meal that your family will enjoy, give this tasty Mandarin Pork recipe a try. It was a hit for us!
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick and 5 ounces each), cut into strips
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1 package (6.2 ounces) fast-cooking long grain and wild rice mix
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onions
- Sprinkle pork with pepper and salt.
- In a large skillet, brown pork in oil.
- Meanwhile, drain oranges, reserving juice; set oranges aside. Add water, rice mix with contents of
- seasoning packet, onions and reserved juice to the skillet. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat;
- cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Stir in oranges; heat