Let’s see your kitchen!

kitchen.jpgIlva over at Lucullian Delights has challenged all of us food bloggers to show everyone where the magic happens… the Kitchen. I love a challenge and I love seeing kitchens, so I was more than happy to participate.

Here are two pictures of my kitchen. The second photo is of one of my favorite features in our kitchen… our walk in pantry. It’s big enough to store almost everything I need, and as you can see, is well stocked and a mess.

I hope that you’ll join in the challenge too! I look forward to seeing your kitchens.pantry.jpg

Comments

1. Kristen says

Rachel – I love, love, love it, although I need to get it back into the organized space it used to be.

Wendy – I took a look at your remodel. You must be going crazy with your house apart like that. It’s gorgeous though! What a fun project!

Veuveclicquot – Oh…don’t be embarassed! Please display your photo! It’s so much fun to see where everyone spends most of their time.

I love your kitchen. I can’t wait to have a house of my own (12-18 months), I’m so sick of small apartment ones. I want to be able to pick out appliances and paint the walls. AND your pantry, *faint* you have space to store food!

Your kitchen is wonderful, we must think alike. I love all the stained wood in yours and the floors. I know just what you mean about the pantry – I was sure I’d keep mine so neat, ha, ha. I feel like I’m always straightening it up and it’s always disarrayed.
    You have a beautiful family!!

Kristen, I’m stunned – your kitchen is fantastic! Soooo beautiful!

I live in a ridiculously small apartment and have to prepare my food in almost no space at all.

I love the color the wood color and those three chairs are lovely!

you have a beautiful kitchen. alas, i will not post mine as I live in a tiny hole in the wall over priced apartment built circa 1940, and i’m still finding dust circa 1940. i’ll just close my eyes and dream i’m in your kitchen!

What a great thing to have a pantry! I have some pull out pantry shelves which are nice and an easy way to keep things organized but the overflow is all stored in an undercounter-cupboard that is so chock full of stuff that I have to get down on my hands and knees and pull stuff out in order to find whatever it is I’m looking for. Terrible!